Opurea understands that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago.
Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply.
– 72 hours prior or more to service you will get a 50% refund of your session price.
– Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 100% of the reserved service amount.
– “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
– Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 75% of the reserved service amount.
– A credit card “HOLD” transaction maybe made on your credit card to reserve the appointment time.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, thus better serving everyone.
Opurea’s policies are presented and provided to ensure the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
As a courtesy, we will confirm your service appointments two business day prior to your appointment date.
However, it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.